Monday, June 30, 2008

maiden name is langley.......

The reason I named this blog "maiden name is langley" is because I just came across a townhouse for sale in the Stafford, VA area that has the street name "langley" and that got me thinking I can hardly pass up anything for sale on a street named langley. Wouldn't that mean I'm a bad "former" langley?? What kind of loyalty does that show for my maiden name and heritage??

At which point I sent an e-mail to my entire immediate family letting them know this townhouse is for sale and it's on a street named langley!! I thought how fun it would be for all of us to buy this townhouse and then use it as a timeshare amongst all of us. I let them know this is my plan.

No response. From any of them.
I'm sure they are just thinking another one of her hair-brained ideas.

Sometimes hair brained ideas make a millionaire.

No comments: